Saturday, October 14, 2017

President Trump Fighting for Middle America

President Donald Trump

Dreams from the LORD 2011-2017
14 October 2017

Last night I had a dream where I was walking down this road.  This big car pulled up beside me and I got in the car.  President Donald Trump was in the driver’s seat.  We drove all over this city.

Then we stopped at this parking lot and there was Bruce Springsteen.  It looked like President Trump and Springsteen knew each other very well.  They both smiled and shook each other’s hands.  I also shook Springsteen’s hand and he told me that he knew my older brother (my older brother was a big Bruce Springsteen fan); I spoke with Springsteen for a few minutes.

We both got back in the car and drove around for a while longer and then we picked up this hitchhiker.  The three of us went to McDonald’s to get something to eat.  That’s all I remember of the dream.

I believe this dream means that President Trump and myself are on the same wavelength:  President Trump is in my prayers.  About Bruce Springsteen:  maybe this means that we were driving around the New York/New Jersey neighborhood.  Springsteen plus the hitchhiker plus McDonald’s may mean that President Trump is fighting for the people of middle America.  Springsteen has been called the blue-collar poet.

A Dream about Donald Trump


Bruce Springsteen

No comments:

Post a Comment